The Viking Whetstone Pendant modernizes a traditional Viking tool using world-famous genuine Arkansas Novaculite. Designed as a great general-purpose fieldstone for knife-edge maintenance, with a medium fineness (600-800 relative grit size). Each stone is carefully chosen, hand-cut, ground and drilled. Each Whetstone Pendant is hand-tied using a unique knot that we call the “Napoleon Claw” and inspired by Viking/Celtic knot-work.
Features Of Leather:
- Leather 1/8" Round Cord
- Untied Length 41"
- Custom Antiqued Mahogany Colour
- Free Of Lead, PCP, Mercury, Formaldehyde, Other Carcinogenic Chemicals
- Size: Sliding Double Fishermans Knot Adjusts From 15" - 28"
- Genuine Arkansas Novaculite
- Medium Fineness (600-800 Grit)
- Great General Purpose Stone
- Unique Stone Patterns
- Made In The USA
- Stone Size: 1.9" x 1" x 0.25" (48mm x 25mm x 6.5mm)
Wazoo Viking Whetstone