The Survive Outdoors Longer Emergency Blanket, The most advanced emergency blanket on the market - meticulously designed to never fail when you're counting on it with your life. It all starts with the material, vacuum-metalized polyethylene, that reflects 90% of your body heat while also offering a number of other important features that set it apart from traditional mylar blankets; it opens easily and will not shred if nicked or punctured, rips and tears can be repaired, it is quiet and won't crinkle in high winds, and its high-visibility orange exterior makes it easy for rescuers to find you. Plus, survival tips & techniques are printed directly on the blanket so you have them when you need them, sized to fit 2 people.
Wet or damp clothing conducts heat away from your body quickly. Use the Emergency Blanket to stay dry either by wrapping yourself or by building a simple shelter. In cold weather wrap yourself in the blanket to stay warm. In hot weather build a simple shelter and use the silver side of the blanket to reflect the sun's heat away and create a much cooler space underneath
- Dimensions: 60" x 96" (147cm x 249cm)
- Weight: 3.2oz (91g) Approx
- Lightweight & Compact
- Reflects 90% Of Radiated Body Heat
- Heatsheet Material Is Waterproof & Windproof
- Resists Tearing & Will Not Shred Like Cheaper Blankets
- Can Be Used As A Ground Cloth, Gear Cover, First Aid Blanket & More.
- Survival Instructions Printed Directly Onto Blanket
Survive Outdoors Longer Emergency Blanket (2 Person Size)