The Sleeping Bag (TSB) Far away from city lights, the night and the environment can offer the most exhilarating experience. All you need to worry about is staying warm, dry and comfortable. The Sleeping Bag is an ideal introduction to Snugpak's range of mummy style sleeping bags. These chunky, warm and comfortable bags are made to the same high standards as the rest of the range, with Supersoft lining that’s soft to the touch and provides considerable warmth.
The Sleeping Bag is identical to the Navigator - the only difference is the mummy shape which is designed to retain body heat, but does not open to form a blanket. It’s perfect for enjoying general camping and when using a car to carry your kit around.
- 100% Polyester
- Water repellent fabric
- Lightweight 190T polyester construction
- Silky soft-touch fabric
100% Polyester, Filled with ‘Isofibre’ siliconised hollowfibre. The synthetic fibres are structured to trap warm air between tiny cavities in the fibre. When unpacked the ‘Hollowfibres’ decompress and spring back to gain maximum re-loft.
Supersoft’ A silky smooth fabric specially woven to produce a highly durable and comfortable wicking breathable lining.
- Overall Weight: 1650g
- Comfort Level: -2°C (Use this as your main temperature guide)
- Extreme Level: -7°C (Experienced users who are used to extreme conditions)
- Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying
- Left handed zip
- Measures: 28cm x 24cm when fully compressed
- Measurements rolled out: 220cm x 75cm (Widest Point) 65cm (Middle Point) 42cm (Bottom Point)
Snugpak The Sleeping Bag