The Sleeper Lite The next step up from the Sleeping Bag and Navigator, the Sleeper Lite is a lightweight performance sleeping bag providing plenty of warmth in a manageable pack size. Robust and durable with a soft touch finish, this is an ideal introduction to Snugpak’s performance range. Perfect for enjoying general camping and when using a car to carry your kit around.
Water repellent fabric
Lightweight 190T polyester construction
Silky soft-touch fabric
100% Polyester, Filled with ‘Isofibre’ siliconised hollowfibre. The synthetic fibres are structured to trap warm air between tiny cavities in the fibre. When unpacked the ‘Hollowfibres’ decompress and spring back to gain maximum re-loft.
Supersoft’ A silky smooth fabric specially woven to produce a highly durable and comfortable wicking breathable lining.
- Overall Weight: 1800g
- Comfort Level: -5°C (Use this as your main temperature guide)
- Extreme Level: -10°C (Experienced users who are used to extreme conditions)
- Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying
- Highly siliconised synthetic fibres give a soft touch finish and prolonged lifespan compared to traditional hollowfibre filled products
- Left handed zip
- Measures: 29cm x 25cm when fully compressed
- Measurements rolled out: 220cm x 75cm (Widest Point) 65cm (Middle Point) 42cm (Bottom Point)
Snugpak Sleeper Lite Sleeping Bag