Part Of The Snugpak Basecamp Range Is The Navigator Square Sleeping Bag, Far away from city lights, the night and the environment can offer the most exhilarating experience. All you need to worry about is staying warm, dry and comfortable. The Navigator is an ideal introduction to Snugpak's range of sleeping bags. These chunky, warm and comfortable bags are made to the same exacting standards as the rest of the range, with Supersoft lining that’s soft to the touch and provides considerable warmth. The Navigator can even be opened to make a versatile square quilt. It’s perfect for enjoying general camping and when using a car to carry your kit around.
- 100% Polyester
- Water repellent fabric
- Lightweight 190T polyester construction
- Silky soft-touch fabric
100% Polyester, Filled with ‘Isofibre’ siliconised hollowfibre. The synthetic fibres are structured to trap warm air between tiny cavities in the fibre. When unpacked the ‘Hollowfibres’ decompress and spring back to gain maximum re-loft.
Supersoft’ A silky smooth fabric specially woven to produce a highly durable and comfortable wicking breathable lining.
- Overall Weight: 1750g
- Comfort Level: -2°C (Use this as your main temperature guide)
- Extreme Level: -7°C (Experienced users who are used to extreme conditions)
- Can be opened as a quilt
- Snugfit Hood the quilted top of the bag is tailored, pleated and fitted with a drawcord so it pulls into shape, rather like a jacket hood
- Square shape sleeping bags offer extra legroom and can be opened up to form a quilt
- Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying
- Left handed zip
- Measures: 28cm x 24cm when fully compressed
- Measurements rolled out: 220cm x 75cm
Snugpak Navigator Olive Green Sleeping Bag