The Sleeper Expedition is Snugpak's most extreme temperature sleeping bag in the Sleeper Series range, taking good care of you in conditions right down to -17°C. Snugpak's design team have created a reliable, comfortable bag using soft-touch, siliconised fibres that form an insulated shell around you, and will see you happily through all four seasons.
The Sleeper Expedition is an incredibly warm, reasonably priced addition to the Sleeper range. Your only challenge will be parting with it in the mornings.
Water repellent fabric
Lightweight 190T polyester construction
Silky soft-touch fabric
100% Polyester, Filled with ‘Isofibre’ siliconised hollowfibre. The synthetic fibres are structured to trap warm air between tiny cavities in the fibre. When unpacked the ‘Hollowfibres’ decompress and spring back to gain maximum re-loft.
Supersoft’ A silky smooth fabric specially woven to produce a highly durable and comfortable wicking breathable lining.
- Overall Weight: 2600g
- Comfort Level: -12°C (Use this as your main temperature guide)
- Extreme Level: -17°C (Experienced users who are used to extreme conditions)
- Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying
- Highly siliconised synthetic fibres give a soft touch finish and prolonged lifespan compared to traditional hollowfibre filled products
- Left handed zip
- Measures: 33cm x 28cm when fully compressed
- Measurements rolled out: 220cm x 75cm (Widest Point) 65cm (Middle Point) 50cm (Bottom Point)
Snugpak Sleeper Expedition Sleeping Bag