Whether you are a causal hiker, a hunter, a prepper, an extreme outdoor enthusiast, or serving a tour of duty in the jungles of Peru, you are one mechanical injury away from finding yourself in a real survival situation. Let's face it, at that point, your two primary concerns are always going to be hydration and core temperature regulation, that is why this kit is a MUST HAVE in your pack.
The GEN3 Pathfinder Widemouth Stainless Steel Water Bottle and Nesting Cup were designed so the bottle will nest inside the cup for convenient and compact storage. Not all containers are created equal, and in a survival situation, unless your container can withstand direct fire for the purposes of boiling/disinfecting water, the effects of water borne pathogens are quickly going to add to your list of troubles. The widemouth design of this bottle allows you to easily obtain water from the shallowest of water pools, which will help conserve precious calories and energy that can be used to aid in your rescue or to affect your own self-rescue.
The Pathfinder Widemouth Stainless Steel Water Bottle was designed to hold exactly 32oz of liquid. Why you ask? The reason is simple. Purification tablets are typically added to 32oz of water, that being the case, you can simply fill your bottle and add the tablets. No more measuring, no more worry. The nesting cup has foldable "bat wing" handles and measurement graduations laser etched on the inside.
- 32oz Stainless Steel Wide Mouth Bottle with Flat Cap
- 25oz Stainless Steel Cup with "bat wing" handles
- A Stainless Steel Cup Lid with straining holes
- Stainless Steel is 304 grade, .5mm thick.
- Flat Cap is ABS plastic with a stainless steel insert and a silicone ring seal
- Bottle dimensions: 8" tall, 3 ¾ diameter (with cap)
- Cup dimensions: 4 ½" tall, 3 ¾" diameter
- Cup graduations on the inside of the cup: 16oz, 20oz, 25oz and 500ml, 600ml, 700ml
Pathfinder 32oz Stainless Steel Water Bottle & Nesting Cup Set