The Water Filter Bag allows to initially prepare water for consumption. Based on a design used by the British Army during World War II, this filter has been fitted with an integral carrying bag and a string for attaching it to a branch.
The string has a pin, so you don't have to tie it. This significantly speeds up the use of the filter in the field. The filter cleans the water from mechanical impurities. After filtration, it is enough to use chemical tablets or boil water.
- Bag for filtering dirty water
- Cleanses water from solids
- Made of thickly woven cotton
- Lightweight constrution
- Simple construction is perfect for survival use
- Weight: 80g
- Unfolded: 19 cm x 36 cm / 7,5 in x 14,2 in
- Folded: 16 cm x 12 cm x 3cm / 6.3 in x 4,7 in x 1,2 in
Helikon Millbank Water Filter Bag