The Exotac nanoSPARK is an ultra-compact firestarter designed for use with high surface-area tinders such as quickFire. It can also be used to easily light camp stoves. The nanoSPARK was designed to be used one-handed with quickLIGHT tabs. These tinder tabs can be stored within the waterproof body of the nanoSPARK.
The nanoSPARK is a flint based sparker that works similar to a traditional lighter. Simply spin the flint wheel to generate sparks. Aim sparks towards the quickLIGHT tabs or your choice of tinder. The nanoSPARK has a replaceable flint accessible via the dry tinder storage compartment. Simply unscrew the two halves of the nanoSPARK to reveal a brass thumbscrew that retains the flint and spring.
- One handed operation
- Replaceable flint
- Holds one quickLIGHT tab
- Square threaded cap for maximum durability
- Lanyard slot for attaching to keychain or lanyard
- Waterproof to depths of 1 meter
- Lightweight aircraft grade 6061 aluminium construction
- Anodized and laser engraved for durability
- Made In The USA