The new Condor Camp Axe is a solid and very robust one-piece 1075 High Carbon Steel with a natural finish.
It features a textured ‘hammer’ area on the back of the head – much like a steak tenderiser which is perfect for banging in tent stakes. The handle is made from High Impact Polypropylene and the sheath is constructed from Kydex. This small hatchet is a great addition to your outdoor gear.
- Head: 4.26" x 2.99" (108 mm x 76 mm)
- Handle length: 8.39" (212.9 mm)
- Overall Length: 11.38" (288.9 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.18" (4.5 mm)
- Blade Material: 1075 High Carbon Steel
- Blade Grind: Convex
- Kydex sheath included
- Weight: 23.64oz (670g)
- Manufactured in El Salvador
Condor Campsite Axe