The XL FL (Frontline) Hammock comes with built on mosquito net and has zips on either side of the mosquito net which allow for very quick entry/ exit either side of the hammock.
It also allows the mosi net to be tied above the hammock out of the way when not needed and it can be dropped back down in seconds as soon as required.
As well as for use in the UK / Europe this hammock is a great jungle hammock due to its breathablity and built on fine mesh mosquito net.
- With mosquito net deployed (fully insect proof)
- With mosquito net tied above (ready to drop down/ use if needed)
- With mosquito net underneath (lie out in the sun)
- Ground/ bed set-up
- Black (easy to see out of) built in mosquito net
- Lightweight, foldable poles (to help spread out the mosquito net)
- Dual, breathable base layers make this hammock at home in hot and cold climates
- Insulation (foam mat etc.) can be inserted between the layers in cold weather
- Zips either side of hammock for quick and easy entry / exit
- Mosquito net keeps out all insects
- Can be used without mosquito net when not needed
- Internal pockets and adjustable hanging pocket + loops for storing/hanging gear
- Size: 3m x 1.8m (comfortable for people of any height and up to 125kg)
- Weight: 1250g excl. Webbing and Poles
- Includes: 10m of Webbing, 2 x 1m Elastic Cord, 2 x Poles for Mosquito Net, Hanging Pocket
DD Frontline Hammock XL Olive Green